Friday, January 7, 2011

Masjid Raya ,Medan,Indonesia.

                                I stopped by at this big and beautiful mosque to pray...and pray to god for his forgiveness..throughout my life...the mistakes i had made..along the way...I really regret....I didn't realized that tears from my eyes..and i cried like a little child...please forgive me.....  as i requested..i always believed that god will always be with me...and i pray he'll lead me to a better life....May the year 2011..will be a wonderful year ever.......amin.
                                          The view from the front..this mosque is the biggest mosque in  Medan.
Glad and felt thankful , i was able to perform my prayers in this mosque........Thanks again.. !!!.
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment