Friday, January 14, 2011

Gunung Mat Cincang,Langkawi.


                                                    Gunung Mat Cincang,Langkawi.
                                 Me and my family follewd my sister's family to Langkawi. When we reached there ..we had two cars waiting for us.Then we drove to the CIMB Appartment which was near to Kuah town.The view from the cable car.
                                A beautiful scenery.....I tried to escape from going up with the cable car..yet was persuaded by my sister to join them...at last i gave up and really went up the highest peak in Langkawi with the cable car..yet my heart drummed all the time..i was so scared  and also scared something bad might happen to my children..Alhamdullilah..nothing happen..but when the wind blew..my heart beat even faster than usual..ha..aha. so scary..imagine what happen if the cable just snapp off..oh my god !
                                                     My family...luv all of uuuuuuuuuuuu!
                                           Another view...i didnt go to this level..since i'm scared .            
                                          You can see the beautiful scenery from the the cable car.
                               At the cable car station there was a mini zoo.My children stopped by.The eldest, Afiq was feeding the deer .
                                          Afiq liked animal...that i was very sure...hmm
                                                    The rabbit was so cute...
                                          Me and my sister,Nuri in  front of the gift shops. I bought a pearl necklace and a bracelet at the Cable car station...as souvenier.
                                This was a scary view..imagine the platforms were tied by a few cables and you can walk on it to another platforms....tremendous job! Dare to try ? Me..not me...oh god ..not me...but my sister did.
                                         
                                                    My son,Afiq did try to walk on the hanging platform.
                                                    My second son,Adib also joined his brother....so brave..!
                                 At the ticket counter to buy some tickets.
                                          My children and their cousins..except the two chinese guys behind them...
                                                       The cable car..it wont stop but you have to jump into it..if u miss it , you have to wait for another cable car on the way...so becareful not to slip away...
                                                  so beautifulllll.................
                                         
                                                    In the cable car..i'm so scared !
My son and his cousin, Anis Amira.
                                          My son and my daughter, Aina seem to enjoy the cable car ride.

                                         
                                                    
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment